Specialized Communications prides itself on the innovative products and software we have developed over the years with the desire to enrich the lives of our customers
With Noventri & MEDI+SIGN we will continue that path forward with digital signage solutions that are powerful and with digital patient whiteboard solutions that continue to elevate the level of patient care at hospitals and healthcare facilities.
- 1978 – A few engineers begin building a business that would one day become Noventri.
- 1996 – Customers began requesting what would soon become known as “digital signage”.
- 2002 – SignFlash, a digital signage player,appeared on the scene ahead of its time.
- 2005 – The Noventri name is chosen, and makes it’s official debut under the new name.
- 2008 – After years of experience, Noventri decides to begin fixing industry flaws.
- 2009 – The SF-100 digital signage player is release
- 2011 – Noventri re-innovates the digital signage process – making it more possible than ever.
- 2013 – The SF-200 digital signage player is released, redefining the digital signage industry.
- 2014 – Released Commander – New online user interface enabling simple content updates from any web enabled device.
- 2015 – Debuted Touchscreen way finding for Healthcare – showing the patient the way at a fraction of the cost.
- 2016 – Announces the Formation of Subsidiary Healthcare Company, MEDI+SIGN®